Unified Vision Solution (UVS)
Our end-to-end solution provides visibility for the location and condition of people and assets at work.
At the heart of the solution is a software platform that ties this information to customers’ processes to help make better business decisions.
- – Unlike RTLS solutions that operate as islands, the UVS platform combines information from assets company-wide, delivering insight across the delivery chain.
- – The rich workflow engine has the flexibility to model virtually any business process.
- – UVS has proven to be the enterprise RTLS platform that breaks traditional silos of asset visibility to create a unified view across the enterprise.
Enterprise RTLS Platform
Providing Insights into People and Things, Resulting in Organizational Efficiency and Better Outcomes
Written in the AI centric language, “Go”, UVS performs AI processing of data consumed by machine learning models.
We provide machine learning algorithms and the federated data bus to future proof your investments.
Built on a stream-based architecture, UVS can scale to over 1.8M records per second.
Applications can subscribe to topics within a stream as part of a workflow orchestration that spans the Enterprise.
BROKER BASED ARCHITECTURE
IoT scale requires elastic compute resources based on real time demand.
Using industry standard tools, UVS deploys brokers as end point & data stream relationships are made and dissolved.
HIERARCHICAL DATA MODELING
The volume of data IoT generates requires a management framework that distinguishes real time needs from perpetuity.
UVS models data in 3 tiers; in-memory, locally stored, and long term.
AiRISTA Flow Reaches Deeper For Better Business Decisions
Delivered from the Cloud and On-Premise
Connect To Any Asset
CONNECT TO ANY ASSET
AiRISTA Flow provides a range of sensors based on a variety of wireless technologies to provide location and condition information for people and assets across the enterprise.
If we don’t make a sensor, our ecosystem of partners completes our portfolio to connect to just about anything.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Infrared (IR)
- Passive Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Third-Party (Cellular, Satellite, UWB, LoRa)
- Motion & Direction
- Intrinsically Safe (Explosion Proof)
- Indoor & Outdoor
Example Application (Automotive Manufacturing)
An auto manufacturer uses an asset tag attached to vehicles in production to find missing vehicles in a 5M square foot manufacturing plant.
- Real-time Wi-Fi location instantly finds the missing vehicle for return to the production line.
The same tag uses BLE to replace handheld scanners as the vehicles pass from one work cell zone to the next.
- The tag generates a query from the production system and displaying the build orders for each vehicle at each cell.
When the vehicle moves outdoor and requires rework, the coordinates are relayed via long range BLE backhaul.
- An associate is instantly able to determine the status.
Associate Actionable Data
ASSOCIATE ACTIONABLE DATA
Ten years ago, AiRISTA Flow’s UVS Platform began as a software engine for data correlation. “Xpert Messages” create data pipes to any electronic information and disparate pieces of info are tagged to “Items.”
Through powerful scripts, business rules are built based on the location and condition of Items. By cascading business rules, virtually any process can be modeled.
Not only does automation of business processes replace traditional methods that may have relied on paper-based systems or tribal knowledge, but new processes are quickly modeled to drive continuous process improvement.
INTEGRATE APPLICATIONS TO EXTEND INSIGHTS
- Electronic Health & Medical Records
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Manufacturing Resource Planning Systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Data Historians
- Supply Chain Management Systems
Example Application (Criminal Justice)
One of the first tests for UVS was with a national correctional system where wireless tags were used to track suspects through the booking process with integration to the fingerprint system.
The solution evolved to track inmates once incarcerated and the tags provided an early version of eCommerce for commissary purchases.
- The system was integrated with the closed-circuit cameras and door locks.
- Hourly headcounts were now automated.
- Guards could use their personal cell phones (regardless of carrier) to interact with the system.
- The solution eventually followed inmates outside of prison with integration to the court scheduling system and tracking via ankle devices once released.
Today, the solution tracks more than 110,000 endpoints and is one of the largest RTLS deployments ever.
Improve Decision Making
IMPROVE DECISION MAKING
The flexible reporting and analytics engine allows users to slice data for display in their choice of tables and charts.
- The tables and charts can be dragged and dropped on a canvas to create custom interactive dashboards with drill-down capabilities.
- Forensic replay can be run against historic data to uncover root causes and lead to process improvement.
- What-if scenarios can be played to tweak processes and drive continuous process improvement.
- Trigger points are set against conditions that generate alerts when boundary conditions are exceeded.
- Analytics can be applied to trends to head off dangerous situations or reduce waste.
By tying this information together across the entire organization, process improvements can be driven enterprise wide.
REACH DEEPER FOR BETTER OUTCOMES
- Business Intelligence & Analytics Engine
- Customizable Dashboard
- Forensic Replay for Iterative Improvement
- Process & Workflow Improvement
- Alert Management